- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
FLY NOW PAY LATER™ - INTEREST FREE PAYMENTS
Protection for both your lenses. Sticks directly on the lens to safeguard from dust and scratches.
Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)
1.5g (0.05oz) / 1 pcs
1. It's important to distinguish the front and back for correct use of the Lens Guard. The thinner guard should be placed on the side with the camera screen, with the thicker guard placed on the opposite side.
2. Carefully apply the Lens Guard (with included double-sided adhesive) onto the X3 lens. Make sure the notch on the rim of the lens guard is correctly aligned with the rim of the lens. Hold for 15 seconds to ensure it is firmly attached. Failure to do this may result in negative effects on shooting results or splash-proofing. Repeat this process for both sides.
1. Before use, make sure that the camera's lens is clean and dry. Always install the Lens Guard in a clean and dry environment. Check carefully for dust or other particles, as these may affect shooting results.
2. Prior to installing, ensure that the thin guard is installed on the side with the camera screen, with the thick guard used for the opposite side.
3. If you remove the Lens Guard from X3, apply a new double- sided adhesive before re-installing the Lens Guard.
4. The Sticky Lens Guard is only splash-proof and is not
designed for underwater shooting. If you are planning to use the X3 underwater, remove the Sticky Lens Guard and use the X3 Dive Case for best results.
5. To remove the Lens Guards, please use the included Triangle Prying Tool. Take care not to scratch the camera lenses as you remove the Lens Guards.
6. To change the double-sided adhesives, first remove the used double-sided adhesives and be sure that the inside of the Lens Guard is clean and has no residue. Repeat the installation process, ensuring the notch on the rim of the Lens Guard is correctly aligned.